Saturday, April 30, 2011

First Post

I've followed various blogs off and on over the past couple of years but haven't been a faithful daily or even weekly reader. Consequently I miss out on lots of fun things that folks are doing. I must do better! I look forward to sharing information that readers may find interesting.

This past Thursday evening I saw the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical "MEMPHIS" on the big screen at the Razorback Malco. I LOVED the show and the music rivals Wicked, Phantom and Beauty & the Beast as my all-time favorite! I knew nothing about the show other than David Bryan, keyboardist for my beloved Bon Jovi, wrote the music and I'd recently told a fellow Bon Jovi fan that I wanted to try to see the stage production but had no idea if it was on a National Tour yet. I was so excited a couple of weeks later when I found it would be playing in theaters 3-4 times. I was fortunate to fit it into my schedule and wish I could fit it in again! I knew before intermission I'd be downloading the soundtrack as soon as I got home and researching the National Tour schedule. I've told everyone I know to see it if they can... wonder if I could get a job in the marketing department? Probably not until I master the concept of blogging and other social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment